Sunday, September 13

'sialisms?'

Assalamualaikum n hye everyone..Gosh i've been leaving my blog quite for a while n my followers are decreasing..hoho frankly, im not really offended cause me myself have this feeling of abandoning the blog..but the sense of belonging, of owning smthing to treasure, to let out something inside me, stop me from doing that..why i create this blog actually?? hrmmm..ntahlaa..suka2 jek..bile dh tade idea nih..suka2 jela biar camtu jek..ehe..

ermm it had been a craaazy week i shall say..zombified wid all sorts of work and tests and lesson plans and tasksheets and presentations and forums and what not..huu..tgkla..tito sebelah buku..budget cam baca sume kn..

erkk..so ironi when the tuan is soooo monyok, cemberut n tertekan tp kucim ini maintain cenyum dlm ape jua keadaan..huu..

aha..i wanna share this..d other day i wanna comment on sum1's blog..i read the word verification...OMG..nk gelak kui3 buleyh tak?? ehe...




9 comments:

Daffodil D said...

gelak kui3???gelak kah3 la. hohoho

mUTe said...

Haha.. Ko memang bertuah sebab jumper tuh. syabas!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

D~
kah3?? sedikit kurang sopan ye dctu..

mUTe~
owh...suatu kebanggaan bg aku..tros snap pic..hehe

♥ p a a n i ♥ said...

hahahah sialism..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hahaha taw tape..

Qarl said...

wah3x...


byknye baca bukusss


tau mmg cik sara sgt rajin!

Unknown said...

Sabar2...

gud luck ya..

♫ ♥ farah ada ♫ ♥ said...

sialism..
hahah..
ada pown penah jmpe..
ade gak upenye..

whoa~
byknye bukus..
rajennye..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

karl~
rajin belek buku bukan rajin bc buku..hak3

chekgu skolah~
thanx..i really need d luck sumtimes..

ada~
ahaha..akk jupe msa nk komen kt ur blog la dik...hehe
uishh..buku mmg bnyak..smangat nk study tu yg tak bape nk bnyak..hehe



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails