Sunday, November 3

Come Back~!

Assalamualaikum wbt, selamat malam..  hai peeps, been a while. My last post was actually february 2012.

I nearly forgotten my blog's password once i tried to login. Luckily my lappy haven't forgot my password *luckily i didn't ask it to forget the password. 

Anyhow, a bit catching up, fast forward on things. I'm now posted to teach in Sarawak. yep, u read it correctly, Sarawak. Particularly, Matu, Daro, Sarawak. The first time for me to hear those places too. It was an interesting, painful, inspiring, and all the mix feeling and emotion roller coaster i've been having all my life.

Will try to update the blog to share the experience, to share them with my readers but mainly for myself. It have been a wonderful experience that will be wasted without any reflection or record about it.

That's all for now. See u soon.furrballpandaemoticon


 ♫ If I keep holding out, will the light shine through? Under this broken roof, it's only rain that I feel I've been wishing out the days, come back  ~~   Come Back, Pearl Jam 


Cute Kitten animated emoticon = lame tak tulis blog rasa kekok pulak. dahlee home layout bagai dh baru. hahahahaa belasah laa labu..

lots of big beating heart emoticon

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails