Wednesday, May 6

Twilight..~

Hello everybody..my blog look kind of empty without any entry..well, there's a problem with our router few days before holidays, then i went back home where there's no internet..so sorry..to shahriza, can i postpone your tag a bit later? n to sis nur nina, ehe i already collect the award, later i'll oblige the rule okkayh dear? ehe..

my mom has asked me to buy something, so meanwhile, i drop by at the nearest CC for a little update and check on the 'traffic'..well, last night I'd just finished reading 'Twilight' (pinjam kat adah pn..huu)..so lame when Momo + Nini already made a review entry on 'Breaking Dawn', the last sequel of Stephenie Meyer's Edward Culen and Bella eccentric yet romantic love story..(ape nk bwat..cik sara gila harry potter pn lpas Order of The Phoenix kuar kat wayang..lmbat cket ye reseptor sy..ehehe) right after i'd finished reading, i doodled on a rough paper..hoho guess what, i think i'm pretty good at crapping..reflecting on the novel as well as my very own feeling at the moment..does it? huuu..maybe..~ here goes

If you were Edward,
then you're ravenous, you're virulently danger to me..
yet, i would still be your Bella,
cause my past had taught me, love would be unexpectedly ravenous, love would always be virulently danger..

If you were Edward,
you might cause me to bleed to death..
yet, i would still be your Bella,
cause I'd learned, once I'd decided to pluck a rose, i have to expect my hand to bleed for love is like a rose that full of thorns..

If you were Edward,
you might suck all the blood out of me..
yet, i would still be your Bella,
go on and suck my blood that already poisoned by the venom of your LOVE..~~

If I was Bella....
would you be my Edward?
would you..
Would you....:~

Take me into the cold of your hug and i'll warm it with the 'poisonous blood' that runs through my veins..

Wipe my tears of loneliness with your icy fingertips and I'll heat it with a smile of relieve, of gratitude..

Impress me with words that'll seal my mouth..that would put me to sleep listening to your sweet lullaby of our love..

Light up my twilight, my night, with your existance for I'll know I'm no more alone..

Ignite my life by promising never to leave, so I know the darkness was no more to be found..

Gaze at me with those eyes that sparkle, that dazzle with sincerity and i'll try hard not to blink so i won't miss every glance..

Hold me close, remind me to breath cause somehow you make my heart stop beating..

Take me completely, for I won't mind to drown in the warmth and wrath of your LOVE..

okkayh2..aku taw mmg jiwang gile..silakan muntah klau nak..ahaha cik sara tgh jiwang mode ni..korg layankan ajjela ek..owh, sajak diatas takde kena mengena ngan sape2..kot...haha well, I still need some inspiration okkayh..sometimes being over the line won't hurt anyone but myself..so tak kiza la kannzz..~ emm got to run..kena balik umah sebelum mak balik keje..take care all of you..I'll be back soon, Insya Allah..

nota kaki: lagu yg berkumandang ni is 'Decode' by Paramore..its the official soundtrack of Twilight the motion picture..

how can i decide whats right when you're clouding up my mind..i can't win your losing fight all the time.. ~decode, paramore

5 comments:

Hanis Amanina said...

twilight mmg best.. ayah sy pun tengok.. hehe

PeQ GaRaGe said...

sempat gak menghupdatekan blog dye.. hehehe..

citer best ni...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

nina..~
iye ke? hehe up to date ayah awk..bagus3

peq sengal..~
mestila sempat..haha jeles tgk blog anda je update..sy nk jugak..hehe

♥ p a a n i ♥ said...

ehhee. aku pon ske citer ni
edward hensem gila.
mmg aku tergila2 kan die smpai gila.

PeQ GaRaGe said...

org update pon nk jeles..

sengal..

lalalala~



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails