Thursday, November 5

friends till d end~

Salam..OMG..i pity my blog soo much..haizz..if it can yell how exasperated it is to be left out without being bothered, i can be deaf~ luckily a blog couldn't speak..haha~ well, i did make attempts of writing an entry, many times, yet they all ended up as drafts that i never look back at..so i determined da i'll finish dis one and post it no matter how short or how bored d entry wud be..huhuhu~

hurmm today i just want to share bout my friend..my bestfriend? huuu..i dunno, its been so long since i called sum1 my bestfriend..according to psychologist, the older we are, the more less numbers of friends we'll have..hurmm somehow or rather, it seems true. can you list out your friends that you really care about, that'll definitely go to you whnever they have problems? or friends that will definitely be there for u? snow or hail? tell me if anyone exceed 15 in their lists..

i want to talk about her~ anyone whom my friends in facebook will know that i claimed to have an open relationship with her..hahaha please, that's just a joke. i have a straight orientation..tak caya? tnya my bf ye..hehe..

yupzzy, as stated in d picture, her name is adah~ Nur Syuhada Binti Mohd Nor..she's d 1st person who smile and says hi during the registeration day 3 years back. i dunno whether she remmbers it or not, but i did. however we're not close since we're in different class until a year ago when she moved in to our rental house. knowing her more n more, i can see that we have few things in common. we're both the 4th child from our siblings n both our beloved dads, passed away. so, to talk about losing sum1 u depend on d most n how to be strong n fight it, she's d one.

well, not every traits in a person we would prefer, but when u say she is ur bestfriend, u'll accept her the way she is. no complaints merely acceptance n tolerance. n it wud be perfect when she's doing d same thing to u too~ aite?

My true friend is she who loves me for what I inwardly am
and not for what I outwardly have.


Friendship is not the greatness of our minds.
Friendship is the goodness of our hearts.


When I help my friends, I am happy.
When I serve my friends, I am fulfilled.

8 comments:

Qarl said...

frenship dont cost a thing kan

PeQ GaRaGe said...

luv this entry.. akan wat satu entry sbg ingatan my best friend..

gadis lensa said...

what a lovely frenship...

sweet ngat....!!

khayze said...

i admit, xsmpi 15 org pon kwn yg kite sgt2 care. nk find one pon susah, right?

hope ur friendship last forever ya. =D

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

haiqal~
spti ade isi tersirat di ctu..

peq~
entry ingatn kat sy ea? masyeh2..hehe sedikit perasan dctu~

khal~
hee..masyeh2~

khay~
hehe..so true kn..mine too..tak smpai 10 kut..huu just appreciate them dat really appreciate u la kn..
thanx..i hope so too~ =)

adah uchida said...

u r absolutely ryte..less than 10 or 15 best friends..thankz for being very true n accept me d way i am..muahh..i love u as my best friend too(jauhkan kontroversi)..hehe..tharu...jom g kte mkn kfc.....
karl-yup friends dont cost a thing but depends on which friends...some friends worth our friendship..but some jz using us coz we got wat they want..=p

♥ p a a n i ♥ said...

wahh cumil la gmbo. ehhehee

eh aku pon kwn ko jgak kan T___T

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

adah~
heee..nothing to say anymore..i luv lahh..! hehe n d end bit~ agreeeddd~!

paani~
ehee...masyeh2..edit gedik2 jek, asal sedap mata aku mndang..mata org tataw plak..
alahaii..yup2..ko kwn aku laa..sayyang ko gak..mmuahx~!



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails