Wednesday, September 10

lovey dovey of d day...

"when u love someone, u'll fight for what u feel..
but if the one u love, loves someone else..or dat d---- guy is clearly not suitable for u..
juz try to let go..
coz a soldier must know when to fight..n when to surrender.."
dedicated dis quote to sumbody in dis house n also to myself..well, love kinda be d hot stuff of d week..dunno why..guess coz dis sumbody alwaz has probs wid her partner n its like contagious..tears everywhere coz of guys!! d---- i hate it myself..they dun deserve us coz we're gud gals..yes we are..so, we deserve sumone, anyone better than those s---- guys..to dat sumbody, juz bear with it ya..i swear dat u're special..yes u are so der's no point to sacrifice urself for thing dat isnt worth at all..sometimes to let go is the best thing..yeah it hurts to be alone..but its not as hurt as when u found out dat u have been cheated..n u only found out when its too late..dats hurt even more! so, my dearest, never be afraid to be single..love will come to u one day..the heart is like a puzzle..someone is supposed to mess it up first, so sumone else cud fix it again..n remember..the only people u need in ur life are da ones dat prove dat they really need u in theirs..=)

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails