Tuesday, September 9

SLA in Malaysian Primary School



today..there's a talk on Second Language Acquisition in Malaysian Primary School..is it second language or foreign language?? Dis talk was delivered by our distinguish guest Dr. Lee Boon Hua who was a lecturer of IPIK..1993-2001..he's a lover of Kelantan n it is so amazing when he can actually speak the dialect..well, he aint living in Kelantan for 12 years for nothing rite..thanx sir..we gain a lot bout the new curriculum that'll be implemented soon i think?yup! n we aware dat it is our responsibility to improvise the SLA in primary school coz we're d one whose gonna be d teacher...

2 comments:

Qarl said...

all d best gurlzzzzzzzz....

gitu lah

sume nk berblog skang kan..

hehehe

aku rasa bg tiap2 gurls wat post ... ikut turn.. one day dot.. tot.. pot.. whatever... so everyday akan jd updated!!!!!

5 org maa....

Anonymous said...

hehe..mslhnye karl..mereka ni tidak begitu rajin utk mempost nye..hihihi..

wei..bile plak nye 5 org..7 org le..cukup seminggu kn..hihihi

eleh..takkn ko je bleh ad blog..kami pn nk berblog la..



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails