Sunday, February 12

grief.

GRIEF..~
it's painful, emotional, yet inevitable..at some point in your life you had to deal with it. Whether you loss a family member, a fren, a pet, or you just lost your own battle..

but do you know that there are five stages of grief?
not everyone will experience the stages chronologically or all the five stages but majority people did.

1) denial - we will practically denying the loss."this can't be happening", "it's just a dream"

2) anger - emotional outburst "Why me? It's not fair!", "It's definitely his fault"

3) bargaining - this is when all the 'if's come in.. "If i do this, i could save him", "If i do that, things will happen differently"

4) depression - realizing u can undone things that happen and you become depress and sad and sometimes pathetically. "I'm damn sad, you better stay away if you don't have anything nice to say"

5) acceptance - in this last stage, we finally able to accept the loss and begin to be positive again. "It's going to be okay", "I can get through this".

the better we understand this stages, the easier we can go through grieving because we understand what we are going through personally. This definitely helps our intrapersonal skill.

p/s: bersedih tntang sesuatu, but i think i've done grieving. Letting go and moving on!


No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails