Sunday, December 28

au revoir kampungku..halluuu kay-hell..haha~

i'm back...
ehe~ ade sikit sedey tpii hepi gak..well..yeah
kinda weird coz even for a while im juz me alone in my room, here, hmm dat sense of belonging really sooth me..im where i shud be..
im gonna be bz with things dat shud keep me from being a moron n think bout things dat i shudnt..hee..ayat tokley blah kn..hee~ jiwa kacau je..dats why..

sooo..bilik dh update..baju dh update wpun mesin basuh rosak..bil2 sume dh update n im gonna be officially broke in no time bebeh!!huhuhuhu..dunno how im gonna survive till im being rejuvenated back bila elaun masok nti..hua3..tapela..now update fenster n blog dlu laaaa...jom2..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails