Monday, December 29

isn't english a funny language?

  • there's no egg in eggplant or ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple
  • is cheese da plural of choose?
  • if teachers taught, why dont preaches praught?
  • if a vegetarian eats vegetable, what does a humanitarian eat?
  • have noses dat run n feet dat smell?
  • a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is a pig.
  • if da plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't da plural of booth is beeth
  • 1 goose, 2 geese. so, 1 moose, 2 meese?
  • when a house burns up, it burns down
  • u fill in a form by filling it out, n an alarm clock goes off by going on.
  • when da stars are out they're visible, but when da lights are out, they're invisible
  • English muffins were not invented in England or French fries in France.

catatan kaki: sapa kata blajaq english sng?? habaq mai cni kat che'..aii..tpi kn..rindu pule pd MO..dis sem dh tade grammar..huu

3 comments:

Mohd Nasri said...

blaja english ssah..
susah..susah..susah..hehe

adah uchida said...

mama ong..best la ko..ko bsg ak yg kn..waaa...mak tiri..rindu r kat dia..tu r..mrh tul ak kat uncle ak..tipu je tesl sng..waaaa...=(

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hahahaha...btol2..
emm miss ong tak nah ingt nama aku..abb tu ko yg kna..
but sokkay,sbb dye la i love grammar nw n really noe bout it..hehe



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails