Wednesday, December 31

introduction to linguistic

well..hmm basically i can feel dat dis course will be hard..coz there's only 40% for assignment n 60% of examination..woah!! dats a lot of marks..meaning to say dat i had to buck up like hell for da final paper..fuhh!
ok, briefly, i'll be introduced to da basic concepts of linguistic..speech sound patterns, word formation, da study of meaning..hmm language, a system to cenvey meaning which always been conveyed through communication among homo sapiens..
well..dats about it..guess by the end of dis sem i can pronounce every english word clearly n correctly..fuh! IPA (international Phonetic Alphabet)..we shud have mastered dis during our foundation years yet my LDV class persistantly changing lecturers n dat cause us to be a bit left behind..hmm da fact dat i was in da first class didnt impress me anymore cause other classes got better lecturers n gain more 'wisdom'..hahaha..but what is done is done..guess gonna dig in those IPA's dis sem..chayok2


catatan kaki: nak study IPA kna buke kamus slalu ke??? haha tamo2..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails