Thursday, January 1

~1 jan..52 years minus 3 years..im missing still~

da pic above was taken as stated, during my graduation day..hmm it was a blaze day coz my parents came to my graduation day while they didnt come during my bro's..pity him a bit coz i thought my parents was choosy..juz becoz he's not dat excellent, didnt mean he didnt care our parents not coming..so i bought him a rose juz to remind him dat he has a sister in da same school..but i was exasperated when he sent me away..rasa diriku ini tidak dihargai..huhuhu ='( sadisss gilo!! uhuk2..serve him right my parents not coming..
neva mind..yg pnting mak ayah dtg msa my graduation..there they were in da front line of da parents evacuated seating row..their face, i can still remmber till now, da proud face, da smile, da hug, da kiss..they did it as though they're so proud of me..hmm kinda sad thinking dat my dad wont be here when i graduated another 3 n half years more. but its okkay coz he did see me graduated..wid flying colors..
He sent me to IPIK n wish i wud be a good teacher..despite da reluctance, somehow im a bit relief to see him smiling to me when he drove away..n figure out dat was his last smile to me..Gosh! i miss him..despite of all his 'kegarangan' dat really scares me, i noe he loves me..n dats juz how da way he was..
today he was supposed to be 52 years old..our family neva really celebrated birthday..celebrating, is a taboo for my grandma..hmmm..whateva u were, whateva happened b4..kamu sentiasa dlm doaku dlm kenangan ku ayahanda..da only man in my heart..

catatan kaki: hargai ape yg kamu ada..sementara ianye masih ada..Al-Fatihah bwat Allahyarham Inngam Bin Haji Haron..1 Januari 1957-31 Julai 2006

1 comment:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

don't be la karl..im fine..



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails