Friday, January 16

my 2 cents...

wokeh..last nite a person post dis quest to me.."klau org tu sanggup 'pergi' dengan ketanye cane?" hmmm..seriously da first thing dat comes to my mind was..they're crazy! once i hve a mat rempit fren who said da same thing..rela mati di tangn sendiri dari menanggung tekann hidup..itu lagila biolnye..can anybody tell me who lives without a prob??even kucin pn ade prob sndiri taw..to obey ur master n being loved n given privilages or disobey to fulfill their personal needs n being beaten..hua3 dh ni kwn ngan kaki keta pn utarakn perkara yg sama..Gosh! what a coincidence..

here's my 2 cents wid conscious (i didnt really concsious wid my answer last nite coz bit blurr..baru pas mkn ubat selsema yg diwarningkn akn sbbkn ngantuk..but one thing seme yg dijwbkn mlm tdi adalh jwpn yg amat jujur dri hati sbb im very drowsy dat time..write from da heartla org kate..emm, bru pas mkn gak skrg ni tpi tade kesan sgt agi)..so..

"it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knows what's best for us, and we did not.." (Surah Al-Baqarah - 216)

Guess dat verse already stated lots of things bout life..life is an exam..exam starts when we're born n berakhir bila tiba saat kita nazak..invigilators? Raqib di bahu knn dn 'atid di bahu kiri..reporting everything to be judged by The Greatest Creater on da day when nothing can be done to change our past, where resentment doesnt count anymore..
hati kita ni pelik kan..amenda yg kite tokley wat..menda tula yg kte nk..kte thu menda tu bhya tpi nk jugak bwat..tp tape jgn salahkn diri sbb 4 me dats normal n if u dun feel dat, then u're not normal.nobody's perfect folks..
wokeh..cik sara dh lari dari topik ni..hehe..okkay..if a fireman died to save a lil gal in a burning house, dats cool..but if a mat rempit died out of an accident..hmm ppl wud say dat he deserve it..its quite da same laa..its not a sweet way to die like dat..hmm what if its a really bad car crashed n ppl cant put ur body back together??nope..i dun wanna dat to happen..plez..i owez pray dat i'll go gentle into dat 'goodnite'..kematian itu ibarat kulit kita disiat2 oleh seribu pedang..cukup sakit dh tu kn..nk sakit cane lgi..?? i dunno bout u guys but me, i'd rather lying on my bed wid sumone by my side reminding me to rmmber HIM always..anything cud happen on dat nick of time..isnt dat scary???end up in An-Narr coz we answered da devils when we're dying..

but question is owez juz a question..i noe dat..coz sometimes we love to wonder..what if....what if....n dis is juz my answer..my perception..it maybe wrong to u..im sorry..

in a moment back there i feel like crying..imagining..huh..cik sara yg shuke fikir bukan2..of coz, i owez pray da best 4 every ppl around me..those dat i care especially..i cant bear losing anymore..enough is enough..dealing wid stress wud owez made us think bout silly2 things..plez juz let it be on ur thoughts..dun get it done practically okkay..timbangilah neraca akal dn nafsu..

Then We put you on the (right) Way of Religion: so follow thou that (Way), and follow not the desires of those who know not (Al Jathiyah:18)

tak faham??okkayla..translation version..

“Kemudian Kami jadikan kamu berada di atas suatu syariat (peraturan) dari urusan (agama itu), maka ikutilah syariat itu dan janganlah kamu ikuti hawa nafsu orang-orang yang tidak mengetahui.”
(al-Jaatsiyah: 18)

we embrace Islam..make it as a way of living..yeah,live ur life to the fullest..coz we live once only, yet plez remmber ur guidance n limit..kejarlah cita2..trosknlh minat coz dat wud make us lively, to do things dat we love to do..ease our tense..dats a great way to be happy wid ourselves..i wont deny dat..n happiness is contagious..sadness as well..im happy if ppl around me is happy..tpi klu dok tgh2 org2 tension..tak pasal2 nk rasa tension jugak..huhuhu..some frenz say i care too much till i'll owez hurting myself care for evrybody else but me..but i think dats wrong..dats juz thing dat i love to do..juz a part of me..jadik minah kepoh n sibuk tlg jgakn kain org..hahaha..gedikss kn..tapelaa..

nota kaki: berpada2 dlm segalanye..ikut mata buta..ikut hati mati..ikut rasa binasa..ikut bantal??huuuu tidoqqq..ubat selsema dh mula bgi kesanzz ZzzZZzz.........

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails