Tuesday, January 20

HDW haaa...fida owh fida..

dis picture was yesterday..but rite now we juz came back from HUKM..as usual..hahaha melawat fida setiap hri adlah kewajipn kami even juz 4 a while..quote from cott 'sape lgi nk gembirakn fida klau bukan kite ni..' hmm kinda guilty i didnt visit fida on saturday when i came home from a wedding in Bangi..*sigh* so sorry fida..i juz feel so weak dat day..seriously, neraly fainted in da ktm..luckily tak wat 'scene' tgh2 org ramai tu kn..balik2 sapu minyak mmg tros tidoq tak sedar ape..a 'scene' happening in da house also i dunno..
da camera was on top of a polistyrine cup n we set da timer..hee yelah takkn nk panggil nurse plak tulun amekkn gambo kn..what more fida suppose to have only 2 visitors at a time..but..huh..like we care! selagi tak kna halau, melepeklah kami beramai2 kat katil fida tersayam..hahaha..emm fida looks a bit healthier since yesterday..not so weak anymore..hope she can discharge as fast as she can n go back home 4 CNY..note, after dat we wont have any long holidays till da exam..pity her if she dun get da chance nk balik kg..evrybody, pray for my fren here okkay..

nota kaki: apsal la UM tak bgi cuti bulan 3 tuh?? haiizzz dhla sem ini membunuhku dgn asimen ngan test yg bnyak..sabo jele ekh..

2 comments:

affyda said...

blo tgk gamabar neh, just wonder y i had been in hdw bcoz i didnt look sick at all.. heheheheh

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

does it becoz we came dear? hehehe..kami thu kami penyeri hari2mu..waaahhh! hee~ lolz~~



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails