Thursday, January 1

da nite we go gaga..hehehe

da nite we go gaga..hehehe

whats ur activity in da new year's eve?well..i got nothing to do last nite so i came out from my so called cocoon n join my housemates..they said, "wah! sarah kuar dari kepompong..cam tak caya!" hahaha..dyorg mmg jahat taw..so, we watched dis ALLY show at TV3..da last show of 2008 n da first show of 2009..nevertheless it was bored..so..we decided to play..like we used to..once upon a time..


hahaha~ da first game we played was UNO..n i won da first round!! yeeehoo..we didnt finish da 2nd round coz da game was getting bored..to tell u da truth dgn gaya ktorg duduk, sambil mkn kuacinye dgn air tin nye..sejibik cina2 tua men judi..huk3..klakar gila..em next, we played truth or dare..woah! it was fun when everybady choose dare..we got to see hula dancing(best gile ar), ala2 stripper dance(maklumlh dh 21 kn=p), break dance wid liquid style (hee dis one s***s!), seduction session n etc..hahahaha..lotsa laugh n fun last nite..kikiki we go gaga..huhuuhu leh nyanyi lgu lady gaga juz dance nih..hu3

as a wrap up activity, as usual, juz chit chating (more of gossiping kot)..hahaha..it ends at 3 o'clock..dats was our new year celebration party..

catatan kaki: no need to pay 250$ for our party kay..damn da naked sex party in JB..ish3..

2 comments:

adah uchida said...

miz sara..weehu..epi new year..hehehe..u girls were like gambling or mahjong-ing..hahhaa..still fun..love u girlzzzzzzz so much..lol..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hahaha..i bet u're rite dearie..
yup! it was find..dh lamee tak hepi2 camtu
hee..n of coz i love u galsss so much too..lol too..hik3



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails