Thursday, January 8

~love is in da air VS love to despair~

~love is in da air VS love to despair~
I have liked many,
Dated a few,
Been Serious with one.
I want one guy who has a clue
Who will love me a ton.

A Casanova was the first,
A disgusting doctor was the middle,
A mat rempit was the worst,
And 'him' was the fiddle=)

All of them helped me change
For good or bad.
Most of the time I was in a state if derange,
Which made me mad.

There is no bad blood
Between us but one.
And he is a spud
of nothing, so I am done!

Guys have always cheated on me
And had no respect.
They made me feel like a flea,
So small and just an object.

I am done with them,
Until I find that one
Who can shine like a gem.
Until then I want none, so I am done!

huhu..whats with cik sara n a love poem?huuu..

hmm its just that love is in da air again??u noe..secret lover, secret dates, secret meaning behind words..lecturers have so many 'words' bout dis thing..hahaha..well gals!! i thought love thinging is oredy out of da subject..how about staying single till we graduated?? or at least go to MU??hua3..i guess dats juz my bet wid soort (mind u sab..i'll be winning..hahaha..akan ku kikis duitmu..jagalaaaa=p) well, its not dat my feelings is dying, we can owez close our eyes to things we dun wanna see but its impossible to close our heart to things dat we dun wanna feel..huh! da thing dat matter is our mind set n how we perceive things..its not dat i dun wanna be in love again..its juz dat im done..done to give everything n they left me wid nothing..im done till i really find da real one..who'll accept me juz da way i am..n i'll embrace him till my last breath..cewwaahh!! hahaha..

nota kaki: tak salah nk bercinta..pndai2 balance academic jela ekh..msa dpn tuh (nasehat utk cik sara jugak ni..) contohi abg kumar n chini..3.88 vs 3.62..Gosh! they're awesome..nobody will blame them 4 da love relationship..congrats!!

5 comments:

adah uchida said...

nice poem..let stay single till graduate..insyaallah..=)

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

thanx dearie..juz an adaptation..tmbh tolak pape yg patut..yup! chayok2..tpi awk u susah cket la nk caye..hahahaha..ramai peminat..sy len laaa..

Damnik said...

ntah.. xyah caya kat adah.. tup2 sok ad boifren. hahahahhaah.. mesti A+ tok song and poetry..

Anonymous said...

aramon..ha3..i won't lose d bet!!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

sabbymon!! we'll see okkay..dun be so sure..hahaha



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails