Tuesday, January 6

-edisi temanku sayang-



-edisi temanku sayang-

dats a sweet pic wid a sweet quotation isn't it..hmm dat was given by my beloved fwen in my fenster..
ntahla..tetiba teringt plak zaman memula kenal ngan dye..masa tu bulan Ramadhan 2005..ktorg prefects n there are only 3 form 5 students together wid another 47 form 4s in that dorm..mungkin Tuhan takdirkn me satu dorm ngan dye so we'll get to noe each other..hmm among all my frenz i've ever had, she's my 1st besfren eva. more of soulfren kot..i was a 'devil' once..intended to do smthing stupid over a guy..haaiizzz sarah dn zaman jahiliyahnye yg memalukn..but dis beauty soul forgave me n still embrace me..Gosh! what was i thinking??hmm but what is done cannot be undone..i appreciate her so much now..
but dat 'big' tragedy in my friendship taught me so much about relationship..sometimes its not how much time we spent together..how many msgs we sent to each other..how many comments we posted on friendster..but the remmberance n the love..i cant really explain how but i can feel it when somebody really cares for me regardless of da quality time we spent together..n she's definitely one of it..

asha!! cumi cayang kamoo..he3..emmm..she called me cumi sbb dye ckp i look yummy rasa nk gigit2..haha..ala jelly tu kn kdg2 org panggil sumi..n it became cumi..do i really look yummy??huu cam pelik gakla bila asha wat request nk called me cumi..coz i look so cute?nk gigit??huu apekah?? tpi ape2la asha..sy ikut ajje..


kat umah ejak masa openhouse raya..asha yg cun n cumi yg tembam..haha



da day i got my cat bear..skang me bgi nama kt dye..mott!! sbb dye dh comot..haha..sorry asha..nti cumi basuh ekh..hehe


suatu ketika di bulan pose..


nota kaki: hahaha..teringt tragedi baring ats perot n kak yam! hahaha..emm pd sesiapa yg berkenan dgn soulfren sy ni sila amek no..n u must pass through me 1st wokey..=p

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails