Monday, January 12

..me me me..bout me...

..me me me..bout me..

"You have the boss character, but not a leader. Most people look up to you for your capability and confidence although they find you quite stubborn. You should listen more to others. You are a unique and charming individual. Your Love, You hardly take the moderate track. You either love or hate someone. Whom you call friends are the chosen ones. If any of them betray you, you won't let them get away without having hard time."

wokeyy..im exploring thru da facebook juz now n i found dis interesting gadget whereby u got ur horoscope accoring to ur birthdate..so i guess why not try..please note im not a believer i juz love to read it coz smtimes cud relate it to maself in a way..haha..bossy?leadership?stubborn?hahaha...dunno lah true or not..yg pnting i despise being a leader..big responsibility maa..huu..mm, i guess da friends part is so true..u noe, i really choose my 'friends' even though im nice to everybody..not being selfish juz sumtimes we really cannot 'go' wid certain ppl..yeah..we're cool but friends worth more to me..if i really care 4 u..i listen to evrything u said..try everything to fulfill ur request,if i ever cried 4 u..if im maximumly try to tolerate wid u even though smtimes i cannot stand it n feel like wanna burst but still treating u so nicely..then u're among them..waahhh! gitula..hehe..n da partner life part is so true too..guess my housmates noe bout dis..its either i love u deeply or i hate u like hell!!..hahaha..to think bout it back..hmm im such a..............................(hee..let dis part be ma secretlah=p)

"You are prudent(discreet), circumspect(cautious) and take things seriously. Before you make any move, you will think of a few alternatives that might take a while. You are patient, imaginative and target oriented. You value friendship more than anything else. Your Love, You usually study your partner carefully before making any move. You never demand anything beyond the natural quality of that person. Your sincerity doesn't bring excitement in your love life but it brings deeply grown relationship."

hahaha..why does i smile to read da above's description??hahaha..big coincidence lah coz mostly are truth..note..dats not my beday ok..sum1's beday..who? hmm let dat part be secret again..hahaha...

nota kaki: rasa nk demamlaaa..huk3..bru shari pose tanpa sahur..my body feel sooo weak oredy....haiiizzzz..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails