Monday, January 5

corat coret ptg hari..huk3 sob3

corat coret ptg hari..huk3 sob3

its been a while since i havent really crack my head to really 'write' on my post..hahaha..bkn pe..maleh..pastu still nk update blog kn..so..i juz find some interesting articles n post it on my entry..huu wud i be penalised for plagirism?? hu3..dun think so..ppl do dat first..n i juz copy from dat person..kn kn kn..hee
so whats da issue recently..hmm MONEY!! Gosh..juz dis morning i paid RM 95 for books n dat photocopying thing..n juz a moment ago Karl ym me n informed dat need to add on another RM 86..makkkk..huk3..nk nanges..mane nk carik duit ni..ade sape2 nk gimme job?translate asiment lgi ke tlg basuh bju iron bju ke wateva..!! need da money..hmm why da gov didnt give da allowance at da very beginning of da sem?dis is KL okies..bak kata owg, selangkah duit..dua langkah duit..hmmm mak slalu ckp..klau sarah nk mkn ape2 mknlaa..jgn smpai tak mkn..insyaAllah rezeki tu ade..(dye cam thu2 je ank dye nih dok diet duit sokmo..he3 owg kate instinct seorg ibu kn) but..hmmm got so scared wid da amount of money in my account now..u noe, dat sense of security is not there..in a way, i admired my mom so much, not dat bcoz she's my mom but how she believes in fate so strongly..yeah, she complained yet she always know what to do..i believed but..hmmmm ntahla cane nk explainnye..
hmm yesterday mom called again..memula ckp sal syukur (my lil bro) dh form 2 pn still nanges mak tinggal kt asrama..hello! it was juz kuala s'gor..akak dlu kt serting, n9 taw..n mom come n visit him every week taw n she NEVA visitted me..n akk nek bas je..tak nah pn mak anta..sob3!! dye tu tak nah nek bas langsung..huhuhu tu pn ngengada lgi nk tukar skolah laaa blajar susahlaa..kakak tlg itu, tlg ini..mak, nk itu nk ini..what a spoiled young man..sepak kang..hehehe..(what a jeles sista..=p)
wokeh..bwat housmet2 ku yg berpuasa..slamat berbuka..bwat rumet tersyg yg kat pudu skang tulun belikn tiket cuti raya cina..thanx lalink..i might penn off now or shall i say finger off now??hee..later..

nota kaki: perut kroncong!! kpala mengong!! poket kosong!! tolong tolong!!!! (woahhh!! dat actually rhyme..huu)

3 comments:

Qarl said...

me toooooooo no more moneyyyyy!!!

howww..

huiiii

sunnn

hahaahahah

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

perlu ke sebut nama besfren ko kt cni incik karl oittt..
huk3..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

thu tape nanie..sesak nafas dibwatnye taw..huk3..menci!!



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails