Thursday, January 15

ATTENTION!! penting niss..

i have another blog under my name..da blog entitled princess diaries wid url http://miacasablanca.blogspot.com/...da blog is actually belongs to my housmet..princess yana n princess sab..yg bru berjinak2 ngan dunia blog memblog nih..so its kinda inappropriate to have other people working on their blog under my name..hence, now im presenting their brand new..their very own profile n very own blog..

http://sabbyana.blogspot.com/

later http://miacasablanca.blogspot.com/ may be terminated or changed into something else..so please link back to these girls new blog yah..wokiess..thankss..

nota kaki: i've link their blogss on my ..::fwenza da blogss::.. take note people...

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails