Wednesday, January 21

my lessons of heartbreak


well i read dis book during da long break last year..Lessons in Heartbreak..*sigh* its a bored book yet still finish it..well i got nothing else to do..n it turns out to be quite a thoughtful book. Suzie, involved in with a married guy..Annabella loses her husband at da age of 50 in da hand of her own widow besfren..wah! such perfect story for a single girl like me?? yeah! always pick out stupid ones..so..after finish reading dat book..i thought of...my lessons of heartbreak.....

~neva involved wid ur besfren's guy..jelas nyata dn terang dat guy is a fraud..casanova n a moron..huu n u can be a moron too to even think about choosing bf VS bff..Gosh! dats definitely zaman jahiliyah ku..

~neva get involved wid a medic student..u'll be his 'guinea pig' for him to experiment evrythg..n evrythg else seems perfect phisically but u..n u'll be stupid to juz obey him to prove dat im-a-perfect-gf-in-a-different-way..n u'll be sick playing dumb to plez him juz bcoz he got all da facts in his head..n u'll be tired of listening to him all da time, to his stress his problem..juz bcoz he's da only person in da world dat will be a doctor??? fuhh! i really hate dis guy still..do i? hahaha..i think so..

~neva get involved wid a 'pretty charming' boy..u'll think u're da ugly duckling dat found his prince charming n fairy tale life is juz damn stupid! dis is reality bebeh!

well..read a blog yesterday..n kyox 'planting love' poem..n i do have a thought on their input..why we need love?nk ikut kwn ke?trend ke?malu ke single?or..kerana Allah..berapa lama nk be in love?seminggu?sebulan?testing2 kn..smpai abes blajar? or cinta smpai akhirat..modal pe bercinta?sms?air liur dok karang ayat2 jiwang ke?brabes duit?huu..guna akal la..jgn ikutkn hati..whats meant to be will always find a way..simpanlah dlu pahala jihad mencintai seseorg tpi senyap krana obstacle2 yg ade..(cik sara ade ke admire shape2?? hmmm..ade kot tpi wat bodo jela dulu..hehe) kna blaja..kna pk future bgi kukuh dlu ekonomi..family first..prioritize whats more vital..rileks sudehh..pe?bercinta nk kumpul pengalamn??*sigh again*..cukop dh kot rsanye ngan makhluk2 yg once were my important ppl n then betrayed me..n i do obsereve other couples..haa..no thank u..not now kot..n as i say..whats meant to be will always find its way..insyaAllah..ape2 pn..bak kate nabel..lu pikir la sndiri ekh..

haa..selingan cket..rindu kucim2 ku..tak sabo nk balik raya cina ney...tam! tulun angkat fon tu..! hehe wat bodo je ekh..cesss...
citeh! my darlink..hehehe accompany or disturbing me wid ma books..wat muka sedey..maw mintak mknlah tuuu..

3 comments:

Fathiah Farid said...

hehe..kucin yg chantek...

Fathiah Farid said...

kamu stdy kat IPIK eh?

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

thanx..emm..a'a...proudly to say yes..huhuhu..



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails