Monday, January 19

edisi rantaiku putus..bonda..anakanda mohon ampun..




wokeh..pic above is my necklace..hmm i noe its pretty..lolz~ sgt sweet coz my name is carved on da pendant..got da love pendant early 2006..precisely when i got my SPM result..kinda surprise present from my parents even though i didnt get straight As..huhuhu they muz be expecting dat from me..huu neva mind la..da best part is..ayah yg pkaikn rantai tu..right afta i showed him da exam's slip..sweet ha?syg tade kamera mase tu..no kodak momentos but dat moment still remain 4eva..in ma heart..

huh..maka bersemadilah rantai itu di leherku tak pernah ku tanggalkn sehinggalh suatu ketika di klinik sri permaisuri..it was da radiology session where we need to take off everything including jewelery cause da X-ray wudnt pass thru them..n i dunno how..wahh! da hook of da necklace broken..Gosh! i told my mum n lucky me she didnt pissed off..huu cayyang mak! hee n during my beday dis year she replaced it wid a new one..i thought she only gonna repair da hook, well dat wudnt cost as much as getting me a new one..but she still wanted too..hadiah hari jadi katenye..wahh! nk nanges rasa..even though i prefer da old necklace..u noe, dis one kinda thicker..lgi berat..butttt..look what had happened....!! i've broken it again..tak sampai sebulan pn lagik!! dis time even worse bukan hook dye..rantai tu yg putus..huk3..ni seme sab punye salah! dye yg bergalak ngan saye..hua3..takowt nk ckp kat mak...


my options:
  1. keep it as my secret foreva..(kinda impossible)
  2. acted as though its still there..if mum ask, juz say i left it here..
  3. juz tell her..say sorry..wat sore sedih n hope she didnt get mad
  4. tell her dat i'll replace it using my own allowance (dun like dis idea..hu3)
  5. diam2 aje smpai mak pasan sndiri i didnt wear da necklace..then sengih cam kerang busuk.." mak..rantai tu sara putuskan lgik..."..kna dengarlh lecture free cket pastu
  6. buy a new one using my own money (wah! paling tak shuke idea nih)

nota kaki: huh..dun have da guts to lie to her...u gotta tell her sara..mak..jgn marah kn daku...

4 comments:

Qarl said...

ckp jelah

takut2 plak kanzz

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hee..takowt laa..bru sebulan pkai..hik3..but i'll tell her anyway..balik kang

PeQ GaRaGe said...

ishh...
ganasnye cik sara ni..
hmmmm...

my opinion laa... bitau ajer.. bukannye sengaje kan...

bukannye wat kesalahan besar pon...

i know U r Brave..
kan3...

heeeeeee

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

huh...dat thing buknnye singgit dua..tu yg berat hti nk bitaw..
thanx mr peq..surely i'll tell her..tp bismillah 30x dlu..bodek2 bwat keje umah masak2 sume dlu..hehehe



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails