Friday, January 9

~edisi housmateku sayang..'me and us'~

~edisi housmateku sayang..'me and us'~


"Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow;
Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead;
Walk beside me,
and just be my friend."

hmmm so much about me~ cik sara in my entries lately..so a lil update bout 'us'..well dis weekend there're only 5 of us..cik cott telah pulang ke kuantan pagi2 lgi..n cik adah pn dh drive pulang ke kg halamannye..so there left me, my rommie cik tiqah, sabbymon busok!, yanamon n dot mott..hahaha..a recapp on dis week..hmmm not much..complains about scarcity of food(money to be precise), abundance of homwek n as usual..gossiping! heee..but not dat much i must say cause evrybdy been bz..heee..emm n yeah! coz blogging is so in style now, si sab ngan yana pn nk berblog lah jugak..so they're sharing a blog under my name..u guys better check it out..even though its under me, im not involved in anything, composing entry, layouting or wateva except 4 complaining..hahaha well! dats what im best at isnt it? heee..chayok2 girls..cant wait to see da dvlpment of da blog..wokeh, then my rommie..huh..well nothing much i can say because she made me promise not to tell but definitely there's smthing she hides from us..hehehe..n then miss adah..wohooo mr.X from outta Malaysia comes back..hahaha..bunga2 cinta kah?tggu jela ye..miss fida n her captivating layout on her blog..i wish i cud update my layout too but i juz dun wanna lose all my widgets n i dunno how to do dat..i guess juz sticking to my black layout wud be fine..well there's an element of mystery isnt it?ceh! cik cott plak..bhagia dgn kakasihnye..alhamdulillah..may we all have better week next week ya..


nota kaki: emm dat picture wud be my wallpaper now..syg housmet2 ku slaluu..tryla decorate ur own scrapbook..www.cropmom.com..its fun..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails