Sunday, January 4

WHY MEN CAN ONLY DO ONE THING AT A TIME AND WOMEN NEVER STOP TALKING - V2


WHY MEN CAN ONLY DO ONE THING AT A TIME AND WOMEN NEVER STOP TALKING - V2

-WOMEN ARE NATURALLY INTUITIVE
women are equipped with far more finely-tuned sensory skills than men. as child-bearers and nest-defenders, they needed the ability to sense subtle mood and attitude changes in others that could signal pain, hunger, injury, aggression or depression. this is commonly called 'women's intuition'.
women's intuition is something that has always bewildered men who play around - and are invariably caught.(man!! watch out!..haha)

-A MAN WOULD HAVE TO WITNESS TEARS, A TEMPER TANTRUM OR BE SLAPPED AROUND THE FACE BEFORE HE'D HAVE A CLUE ANYTHING WAS GOING ON
males, being lunch-chasers, were never around the cave long enough to learn to read non-verbal signals or the ways of interpersonal communication.
brain scan tests show that when a man's brain is in a resting state, at least 70% of its electrical activity is shut down. scans of women's brain show a level 90% activity during the same state, confirming that women are constantly receiving and analysing information from the environment. a woman knows her children's friends, hopes, dreams, feeling and, usually, what mischief they are plotting. men are veguely aware of some short people also living in the house.
"my wife can see a blonde hair on my coat from twenty feet, but she hits the garage door when she parks the car."(erkk??is dis true??)

nota kaki: blom penah agila langgar garaj sbb nk parking tpi cket agi nk lenyek kucin yg tengah sodap landing..hahahaha..mujur adik nmpak kucin tuh..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails