Sunday, January 11

..new looks..new exploration..

..new looks..new exploration..
hey..what do u think of ma blog's new looks?aduyaiii..i spend lots of my time here u noe..
yet dis blog is quite restricted coz its da old version which use XML n not HTML..credits to my mentor, miss fida..hehehe..dye yg ajar wat layout lawa2 niss..bnyak lgi yg lgi chantek tpi try wat yg simple dlu..ni pn dh penim dok tenung javascript nye code tu..seriously, i feel like budak cmputer engineering..ceh! hahaha..cik sara pasan..
nevertheless, as i say, its quite restricted so i cant add on some of my previous widgets..sob3..
emm n i dunno where the links if u want to comment on my posts..huu so juz leave any comments on da chatbox ya..where's my chatbox??hmm u have to navigate my page a bit u noe..scroll the page to ur left okkay..there goes some of the widgets dat dis layout can support..my slideshow..followers list..hmmm..cant be posted..but dun worry..i still appreciate all my followers..da blogs dat i follow are also my followers..heee..

nota kaki: bahana pengambilan pearl choco n nescafe!! double dose of caffein..i shall not sleep till sunrise..wink2! cik sara; better work out on ur asiment then wasting ur time..uhuk3!

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails