Saturday, July 18

a review vs a reply..~

Assalamualaikum semua..the weekend is here, hope everyone will have a splendid weekend..okkay.last nite i watched Harry Potter n the half blood prince..despite of all the chaotic last minute change of plan, berjaya gak tiba ke Leisure Mall n masuk wayang tepat kol 9..so nk bgi review cketla..ermm rating? 3 n half only out of 5..i think transformers is much2 better la..tgk sekali cam nk pi tgk lgi kn..tp Harry Potter ni tak ase camtu pn..nevertheless, as a whole, definitely Half-Blood Prince is much2 better compared to the Order of the Phoenix..but the pace is quite slow n the director adapted the movie, d part where all the fight between the aurors n the death eaters were gone..i think dats a signifant part to be left out..n the death of Albus Dumbledore, hrmm not dat dramatic as in the novel..Harry was supposed to be stupified by Dumbledore himself, stopping him from helping Dumbledore from being killed..but in the movie, he was like a blurry boy sitting under the tower watching Dumbledore died..that's so not like a brave, chivalrious, a Gryffindor Harry..i cried like hell reading the novel but im just sad watching the movie..but whatever it is i still enjoy the movie..n i did cry a bit in the last part..huhu..can't wait to see the next sequel this coming November..but they said they will divide Deathly-Hollow into 2 parts means 2 more Harry Potter sequel to watch..yeay! hope this time not too much adaptation from the novel..~~


okkay..switch mode plak ek..once i have a bestfriend, whom is veeery dear to me..then, today she told me she had a blog, i open it, i read it n there's an entry dedicated for me..klik SINI..a poem kinda thing, so..a reply for that i suppose..~~





Ain
i love u too..more than words can say..
u've been around me in sadness and in pain..
in despair and in vain..

Ain..
even if im out of reach, u'll always in my mind..
i never forget u, u're d bestfriend of mine..
don't worry, all the memories remain..
what we've been through, can never be replace by anyone
u're the keeper of my deepest and darkest secret

u're so special to me in ur own way..

Ain..
i'm so sorry if i hurt u..
trust me i didn't mean too..
im not mad at u, seriously..
im mad at myself!
im mad at myself cause i fail to forget everything that had happen..
im mad at myself for what i'd done, now i had to pay the price
im mad at myself for being so develish to betray my own bestfriend
im mad at myself because i cannot trust u dat u'll never betray me
im mad at myself, thinking u wud do the same thing as i did when u're not
im mad at myself because i let someone else ruined everything we had
im mad at  myself for cannot bear to pretend anymore 

im mad at myself for ignoring u after all the thing u do to get to me back..

Ain..
thousand apologies n apologies accepted..
what is done cannot be undone
what's left is moving on..
u said u want to be strong like me..
i am stronger because of u..
losing u teach me one thing
like u said, i cannot always depend on u..
u cannot always be wid me..
so i learn..i learn to live without u..
forgetting the fact that we need each other
i need u too..
i really miss u too..
i don't want to lose u too..
u're always my bestfriend too..
be strong my dear..somehow, negatively, positively u've been my strength for a while..
hence, i know you can always be stronger than me..
p/s: i will always love u..~~


when i say im sorry, will you believe me? listen to my story, say u wont leave me..when i say im sorry, can u forgive me? when i say i will always be there, will u believe in me?? ~~ Sorry, Chris Daughtry

nota kaki: what goes around always come around..jgnlaaa wat kat org..huuu

11 comments:

kyox said...

yup harry potter boring~~~i tgk emma watson jer~~hehehehe

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hak3..typical man la u teh...aizzz..
tp mmg borim pn..certain part je best..huhu

Aizat said...

Ish! ni nk marah ni! Previous HP pown mmg x puas ati gilew2! dh la part dumbledore mati tuh mmg dramatik nk mampos dlm novel!

sy mmg tsntuh giler ble dumbledore stupefy harry kt tower tuh psl die snggup sacrifice psl x nk bg harry gado2 lg dgn death eater..dlm movie die bwt bodo jew even x x kene stupefy???!! WTF!
GERAM GILERR..!!!

Sbg big fan, mmg geram sgt!!!!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

aiyaaa..relax bro..

me too..sgt sedih woo ms dumbledore mati, nangeh sakan ni ha..slain tu dumbledore nk at least ad org taw hal yg sebenar..how he died, how the death earter succeed to enter hogwarts n who's actually killed him..mmg significant sgt ending dye tp part tu paling geram sekali sbenarnye ms tgk..seriously harry nmpak cam org bodoh..dissappointed sgt2 ah..

tgk thriller cam mantap kali ni..tp ttp hambar jep..haizzz..bc novel lgi syiokk kn..harap2 yg final nti tak adapted bnyak sgt from the novel laa..klau tak..haizz...kuciwa lagikk..

AkuAyie said...

waaa... maksudnya crite dia agk sades la? huhu..
my dad baru ajak nk g tengok mlm ni..
wakaka...
x taw r jadi ke x..

but anyways, dr dulu lg aku rasa baca buku harry lg best drp tengok movie, sebab imagination ak terlampau extreme nk dibandingkan dgn director crite HP tu. waakaa..

jijie said...

aiseh..im juz thinking of to watch HP...
huhu

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

ayie~
sades sbb tak sm ngan buku..hhuhu jdi tak dramatic tros..honestly, klau tak g tgk pn tak rugi ape ngat..u'll njoy the novel more..
hik3..pasni director kna hire ko la mknanye..jdi assistant, mesti box office tros movie HP pasni..kih3

jijie~
tapela klau nk g tgk gak..its not dat u're not gaining anything..dpt tgk daniel yg cute tu..dlu malfoy (dunno his real name) sgt comel..tpi kali ni he looked old laa..mayb nk match characteristic malfoy dlm novel kot tp dy dulu lgi menawan hati utk ditengok..ehe~

jijie said...

draco malfoy character in the books might be more interesting rather than in the movie. the director seems like concentrated more in harry, hermione and ron characters. huhu...after the goblet of fire movie, i lost my interest to watch HP in movie version... T_T uwaaaaa....

p/s nmpaknya saya mungkin takkan tengok HP6. tunggu cd jela. tengah semangat nk tengok public enemy je ni.. johnny depp..hoho

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

i think so too..Rowling described him better than what he had been portrayed in the movie..tp yela sbb after goblet of fire, director len yg direct HP..maybe dats why movie nye semakin hambar..

p/s: actually, like i said to ayie, tak tgk pn tak rugi ap ngat sbb seriously bc novel dye lgi besh..owhhh peminat johny depp ke kamoo upenye..~~

Qarl said...

nseb bek i x g

petunjuk kot kan

hahahaha

tgk SETEM jela nt

sgt2 best

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

ooo...shuke la kn tak g..
org nk bgi free tu..
tp tapela klau tak g pn..
mmg tak rugi..
camne 'org tu' leh ckp best giler? i tak fhm..hehe

tgk SETEM? ajak tiqah laaa..ratu citer melayu..hik3



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails