Saturday, July 4

back with a tag..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. all...finally, im back in KL..hehe..new term will start next week, a part of me damn excited to see whats been installed for us this sem yet another part of me doomed to think of the no-more-goyang-kaki time after this..

well life must go on..another sem here i'll come..ehe~ for now, i want to complete a tag that i'd receive months ago from mr aizat~ ..sorry a bit late..erm serious tag ni, cam jwb soklan interview..hehe

1. How do you describe your ownself?
I'm sensitive in any way (girls usually did aite? eehe)..but if u know how to 'humour' me, i can be extendibly flexible, as long as the reasons can be rationalised, i've no problem to cope and cooperate..sometimes absurd in expressing myself but most of the time too reserve to even say a word cause afraid of the consequences to my surroundings n my ownself..hrmm definitely many rooms of improvement in me~~

2. What is your main passion right now?
main passion? ermm..i guess to have better life, academically, personally..(sengih sorang2..haha)

3. What are your biggest hobbies/interests?
okkayh if im here, with excess to the net, i love surfing the net..i can go online and ignore whatever that happened in this house completely..haha..if im home, music is soothing, especially those with beautiful lines..i can listen to songs and 'drowned' in it..

4. Where do you usually socialize with your friends? (online and onground)
hang out..anywhere possible, usually at any shopping malls..if im at my hometown hrmm...kat buaian bwh umah..berangin gitu..syiok..hehe..

5. Who has the biggest influence on you and your life?
my late dad..miss him..

6. Who is your idol (celebrity, scientist, politician, etc.)? Why do you like them?
hrmm..i idolise my mom..always...even she's not a celebrity, scientist or anything, she's always been my role model, very patient, very tolerant and knew precisely what should be done..grateful with whatever she got, appreciate n use them wisely..whining (well, she's human too aite) but she still gives her best in everything she's doing..hope to be strong like her..

7. Where do you usually go shopping? How much do you spend shopping a month?
shoping? hrmm im not a shopaholic kinda girl..only when i really need it but as far as im concern, base on my own observation, i go for shoes n tops, blouses maybe..how much i spend? depends..

8. Tell me your top 3 wishes (your hopes and aspirations).
a.i really want to improve myself, personally, academically, attitude n whatever that's necessary to become a better person in whole.
b.since most of my cats are missing (g kuar mengawan n tak balik2)..huu i just wish to have more cats at home like those old days when i get to sleep with a cat in my arm..haha...weird wish kn..
c. hrmm..i wish to find my soulmate..who'll accept me the way i am just as i did..

9. Tell me which is your favourite
a. TV Channel : can i add an 'S' to dat? hehe..hallmark, axn, hits tv, hbo..sume yg best utk dilayan lah..
b. Newspaper : berita harian
c. Magazine :remaja, cleo..readers digest
d. Radio Station :ermm mane2 radio yg less talk, less iklan..hehe

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails