Wednesday, February 4

10 most stupid questions people usually ask in obvious situations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/friends...
Stupid Question:- Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:- Don't u know, I sell tickets in the black market over here.

2. In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on your
feet.
Stupid Question:- Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:- No, not at all, I'm on local anesthetic... ..why don't you try

it again?

3. At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask...

Stupid Question:- Why, why him, of all people?
Answer:- Why? Would it rather have been you??

4. At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Stupid Question:- Is the Seafood dish good??
Answer:- No, its terrible and made of rotting carcasses. We occasionally
also spit in it.

5. At a family get-together: When some distant aunt meets you after
many years.

Stupid Question:- Oh my gosh ... you have grown so much!
Answer:- Well, you haven't particularly shrunk yourself.

6. When you announce your wedding, and someone asks...
Stupid Question:- Is the guy you're marrying good?

Answer:- No, he's a miserable wife-beating, insensitive lout... it's just
the money i'm after.

7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call...
Stupid Question:- Sorry. Were you sleeping?
Answer:- oh yes. i'm now talking to you in my sleep.

8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair...
Stupid Question:- Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:- No, its autumn and I'm shedding... ...

9. At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in your mouth...
Stupid Question:- Tell me if it hurts?
Answer:- No, it wont. It will just bleed.

10. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks...
Stupid Question:- Oh, so you smoke!
Answer:- Gosh, it's a miracle... . it was a piece of chalk and now it's
in flames!!!


nota kaki: tlg jgn ckp korg tak pnh tertnya one of da quest above..ngaku jelaa..ade kn...kn kn kn..hehe nway, dun get too stressed coz of da bz life..hmm smile owez..WASUKA LAWAK KISHIKISHI..hwaa3

2 comments:

kyox said...

hey,there's your pic and name here..so is this your blog?

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hahaha...teh!!
pandainyeeeee dye..wat stupid quest..



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails