Thursday, February 19

special dedication >> happy birthdayssss~

birthday wishes Pictures, Images and Photos

♥ wokeyh..as stated on da title..dis entry is specially dedicated for 3 ppl that are quite close to me n they are accidentally sharing da same beday..20th february..
♥ 1st one..ain namanye..da kenal almost 6 years..sama2 kat mrsm taiping dlu tpi start rapat during plkn session..hehe once she had mistaken my beday, 20/12 while i had mistaken her beday as 22/2..dye terawalkn my beday 2 hri n sy terlmbatkn beday dye 2 hri...klakar jek..nk majuk pn tak jdi sbb dua2 salah..emm rindu ain sgt..she was once my bestest fwen eva..lama x ctc coz smthing happened..maybe im being cruel for taking it seriously..nope! im being stupid..but what is done is done..wateva it is time is da heal of anything..deep inside me..i miss our memories together..


♥ presents dat i wish to give to her..if i got da money n da will to get it..

♥♥ lots n lots n lots of chocolate!! she gonna love it..
birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

♥♥ these beautiful colourful roses (quite impossible to get)..juz to let her know, sometimes we see things differently, sometimes we think differently especially when emotion controls da attitude..roses have thorns they said..but whateva it is, roses are the most beautiful to me n have the sweetest smell..u're my rose dearie..(jiwang mode..geli jek..haha)
Roses Pictures, Images and Photos


♥ yg comel cute mute cun melecun kt bwh ni nmanye kak shue..kak shue ni my CS (carry sister) yg prs hadiahkn utk sy msa kat mrsm taiping..satu kelas ngan my bro..yup, sy satu skolah ngan abg sndiri dlu (bosan sbb tokley wat jahat..hehe nti kna report..emm or abg sy yg rasa camtu??hehe)..kak shue ni very sweet very gila2 tpi ttp malu2 everytime jupe sara..nape ek kak?? hehehe..miss our sweet memories n those sweet letters we used to pass..hehe cam klakar jek kn..she's a future teacher too, studying in UPSI..akk! sara nk teddy bear! hahaha..it's her beday but im da one asking da present..hahaha..but she did promise dat to me..kn akk kn..bile kte nk date neyh kakkk... nak bagi yg kat bwh ni kat akk bleyh? hahaha..jdi my sis-in-law..buleyhla buleyhlaaa...ek ek ek? (mati sy dibelasah oleh bf kak shue n gf kang olis...ade aku kesah?? heee~ ku taekwando kn sajje)
♥ last but not least is Mr. Peq Garage..kenal ngan dye thru frenster..perkenalan disinari chaya Ramadhan 1429 hijrah (klau dye ingat lee)..hee..as a fren very tolerant, understanding, funny (asek gelak pecah perut n rasa nk sepuk je dye ni slalu), nice guy..sonok ar kwn ngan dye..but sape yg berminat kt dye kna consider jdik bini muda ye..afta WEK 7061 (ketenye) juga canon DSLR yg bru je dibeli (kameranye)..okkayh? heee~
♥♥ if i got lots n lots n lots of money, i would consider to generously giving dis flashing dashing bright yellow ferrari..hehehe..why yellow? hmm dunno..looks nice maybe..
Ferrari Pictures, Images and Photos


but the truth is i cant give all those presents dat i've wished to give..berangan jela ku mampu kn..hehe..wateva it is, i'll always pray the best for these people for they have taught me a lot in life..everything that happen in this world is always for at least one reason : God's reason..so, Happy 21st beday for ain n peq..happy 22nd beday for kak shue..(ttp sy lagi muda..!! yeay!! ) may glory, success, happiness, calmness, love, courage, sincerity be with u, n most of all..may u guys be blessed always..aminn...

nota kaki: yg terkidnap, teredit pic tu sorry ekh..promosi..hehehe ehemmm3..beday boy n beday girls..nk blanja cik sara appe?? ngee~

2 comments:

PeQ GaRaGe said...

alamak... kawe pon termasuk dale list... tq ye...
appreciate dat...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

iye..emm..welcome



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails