Friday, February 27

keriangan vs kesedihan jugge~~

MyEm0.com waa..so sleepy d but still wanna update smthing in ma blog..hehe so browsing pictures, editing some n here goes..emm d day was wednesday, we had a workshop on puppetry held by people from KLpac (KL performing art center). they are experts in drama techniques n some of them even directing their own show. learning from pro ppl, i did gain a lot n having so much fun..MyEm0.comgugu gagaing wid frenz, watching them expressing their hidden talent..wahhh i cant stop laughing..MyEm0.comberbakat jugak dak2 neyh..klako gile..emm so..few kodak momentoss dat i get from hekal..tq my pic supplier..hehehe:~~

drawing face on ur palm session..hehehe very aesthetic..da lame tak lukih2 neyantara hasil2 palm face yg cumil..guess which one's mine?? wawawa..kaki2 busuk..note: my foot wasnt there okkayh..haha kaki karl ade..yg belang2 tuuu~~

wokeyh..we can write scripts better if we talk about something we knew and close to us. so, Mark asked us to look into our palms n imagine our home..get inside thru the door, go to our favourite room...imagine u're seating beside ppl u love the most..hold their hands..imagine the memories u have wid them...memula tu wat2 macho ar..stay coolMyEm0.com........waaa then i cannot go la..daku mmg berhati lembut..tears oredy lingering at d corner of my eyes MyEm0.CoM(tak sangka hekal snap my pic msa neyh..mujur tak nmpak sgt nangesnyee..)..suddenly i heard somebody sobbing louder than me, rupenye im not alone..my dear dom pn sorakan emosi jugge:~~
mdm sheerin comforting him..alaa dom, jgnla sedeyh..~~ti cuti kte balik kg ek..MyEm0.com

nota kaki: dlm selalu ketawa bergembira..kdang2 mengalir jugge air mata..tak salah menangis kerna itu tanda sentiasa merindu..tak salah merindu kerna itu tandanye dia ttp kekal abadi di kalbu..Al-Fatihah..~~ tuan meow2..tq for being concern..toucim shaye taw..MyEm0.Com wokeyhhh..sleeping taimmm..gudnait semeee~~ MyEm0.Com

5 comments:

Cikgu Ije said...

good night!~ ehe

dalam so sleepy tu, siap gak entry ni.. =)

Qarl said...

tawa dlm tangisan konsepnya!

kyox said...

where other's childhood is albums full of colourful pictures; mine is empty canvas where i try to sketch and made colours into~

adah uchida said...

erm..well thankzz to karl 4 disturbing my concerntration during daT time..i might lose control too..still new aite..=) well,life is not alwiz abt happiness..but still cheer up=p

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

ijechan: hehe..a'a..sempat gak shiap satu post..

karl: haruslaaa...~~

kyox: sometimes dat wud be more meaningful..wateva it is..dats life..try to accept everythg dat've been thrown to us..=) kn..kn..kn..

adah lalink: yupzzzyyy~~ lets cheer up.. :))



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails