Saturday, February 14

ade apa dgn valentine..


huu dh valentine upenye..at first, i thought to write bout da history of Valentine but then neva mind la..coz i think evrybody knows as Muslim..its a sin to celebrate it okkay ppl..have dat in mind..yet i noe da celebration is still on..hmm up to them then..

klau org ckp sal Valentine ni kn..a cliche phrase wud be ' sepatutnye hari2 la hari kasih sayang' urrgghh dats so lame..i mean, love is a touch..a touch in ur heart, dat'll let it glow n brightens ur days..so, does u need a special day to celebrate it? well u have other days..birthdays, anniversery or wateva..not necessarily 14 feb..

so having a girl's day out on valentine's nite juz now made me think of something...what if im not single, what if i have sum1..what if dat sum1 loves me like hell dat he'll think dat his life wud be suck without me (lagu baru kelly clarkson..'my life sucks widout u' best taw) what wud i say to him..(berangan la nih)

If I could be anything in world,
I would be your tears;
Conceived in your heart,
Born in your eyes,
Live on your cheek,
And die on your lips.
but if u wud be my tears
i'll never cry
coz i never wanna lose u..

hahaha..jiwang la konsepnye~~ love is subjective, sometimes i feel like i dont wanna be tied to it, coz dats may mean commitment..sometimes i wanna be free..sometimes i wanna feel it..maybe im missing dat feeling..maybe im missing having sum1..Photobuckethuuu ntohle..ape2 jela..yg penting menarilah dn trus tertawa..wlau dunia tak seindah syurga... cam mereka neyhh...hahaha >>>> Photobucket


nota kaki: single doesnt always mean available..what's meant to be will always find a way..there's gotta be somebody for me out there..someone to love wid my life in their hands..waahhh shuwwitt..hmm ku mahu begitu..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails