Friday, April 3

Interesting conversation in SK Seri Hartamas

Conversation 1
atiqah : okkayh, now we will distribute some sweets because all of you have given full cooperation.
student: owh, i don't want sweets. i don't eat sweets.
me: why?
student: it's not good for my teeth.
aisyah: then u can take the sweet and give it to me.
student: no, i want to give it to my mom.

Conversation 2
aisyah: so, u know how to swim?
student: OF COURSE! im 8 years-old. hey, you should buy Women's magazine next month, im the kid's model.

Conversation 3
cik sara: what's your name
student: wada olaye
cik sara: Are you a Malay?
student: No, my father's Italian
cik sara: so, you've been to Italy?
student: of course, to visit my grandma.
cik sara: OIC, which part of Italy
student: Rome


Conversation 4
student: teacher, what is fool?
teacher: fool means stupid.
student: TEACHER! stupid is a bad word.

hahahahaha...funny..well, we had fun being in Seri Hartamas the other day. it's not so bad and we gain lots of experience dealing with students, with low proficiency and advanced students. different challenge to face. hahaha..so which challange would u prefer? engaging quite and shy students to participate in class? or taking the risk of being corrected by the students 'teacher, its not this but that'.

nota kaki: lega sgt da siap linguistic..fuhhh..da torterous week has ended yet i still not finished one 'hell'. the drama performance for my group has to be delayed for the main character has fall sick..again..owh my dearest Little Cici, get well soon okkayh..being the only group that's still not finish the performance is a bit stressful, the feeling of 'something' not done yet..hmmm but what to do...ade hikmahnye ni..chayok3! okkayhh..time for a good goood gooodnight sleep finally..=)

6 comments:

kyox said...

eh ayat terakhir tu i yg kena kan?heheheh..mmg giler la depa tu..hehehe

Anonymous said...

bestnye..comey giler kn..students tieha dulu pn gitu..hehehee..
;DD

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hehehe..taw tape kyox..menakutkn lorr mngajar kat c2..tamo3

a'a tieha..comey gak laa..tpi klau cun tpi kerek caane tuu? sedikit menjengkelkn..hehe yet still layan jugaklaa cam biasa..~

khayze said...

huhuhu. funny those kids..=)

I N D A H said...

bg inspirasi nak wat SBE kat sekolah tu jugak.hehe
nak3

Anonymous said...

salam...hye sara...ni kak azliza, if u still recognize me, ur chrt 3 senior...im surfing 4 any info about sk sri hartamas. guest wat...dats my sch 4 d practcm....huhuhuhu...x sangka u guys hv been there...



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails