Friday, April 24

tagged by cimbelang~

before i forgot..i better pay my debt of tag..ehe thanx ruby si cimbelang for the tagged~..masih kamoo ingt pda akak kn si kucim cumil~~ ehe..ermm the tag is about soulmate n beauty~ saje gedik nk jwb bnyak2..ahaha


1. Adakah anda suka blogging?kenapa?
sure..cause blogging is one of the happiness that i can find in the misery of life..hrmm maybe cause i love to write? hohho

2. Blog siapa yg anda selalu skodeng? Nyatakan 5.
5? i have 60 followers that i appreciate dearly..setiap satu akn diskodeng apabila ada update..ehe

3. Adakah anda menginginkan seseorang dalam hidup anda ? Yang boleh menyayangi anda sepenuh hati? dan Siapakah org itu ?
who would't..ermm i don't know yet..life is maze..love is a riddle..no answer for the riddle yet

4. Pernah tak cinta anda tidak di balas?
ehe..yuppzyy..but i don't really care..ya la..true love is when u always want the best for that someone whether it includes u or not..yg pnting dye happy~~
5. Ciri2 idaman bf/gf anda? Nyatakan 5
5? owh..i got 50 criteria..hows that? haha

  • ermm bimbingan agama yg bagus..someone that is save to be with in terms of religion..yela, takkn aku plak yg nk bising2 soh pi semayang ke jaga aurat ke ape..i want him to do that to me even i know how to 'take care' of myself..i want him to care for me as well
  • understanding..knows who I am..n never ask me to change just to suit his favour..
  • funny..hoho~yala..why so serious? someone that is fun to be with..know the time to crack jokes n when to be serious..
  • financially stable..what? im being materialistic? owh no..once i find my soulmate, i want to be with him forever..so its better to have someone who afford to have me laaa..kn kn kn..being futuristic ni..i don't want short term relationship meh..
  • finally but the most important to me..he must love me..love my attitude, my personality, figure, my heart, my thoughts, my soul, my everything..in simple words..love me the way I am..~
6. Pada umur berapakah anda merancang untuk berkahwin?
when the time comes..apabila jodoh itu tiba..

TAGGED KECANTIKAN PLAK

Apa produk facial cleanser yg anda guna?
once i used Garnier..yet after the banned of Israel product i stop using it..Garnier is in the list..now? owh i used nothing...just plained water to wash my face..

Kenapa anda memilih produk itu?
whitening product..yeah it has effects mind you..hooho tapi pas da cerah cket tu kna pi PL plak kat pangkor, berpanas segala..owhh mendung balik wajahku cam biasa..huk3

Bagaimanakah anda mula2 mengenali produk itu?
tgk tv..wpun tak shuke Fasha..layanzzz jela..ttba ase nk beli..


Pernahkah menggunakan produk yg memberi side efek kat kulit?Apakah produk itu?
temulawak~ jerawat naek mcm ape je..owhh tidak3..banned trus..

Make up yg digunakan?
campur2..klau eyeliner, blusher, lipstics, eyeshadow mmg pakai silky girl..compact powder dulu guna Maybelline..sgttt bagus woo~ cover all the blemish of the face u know..perfect~ tp kna banned jugak kn..gunala silky girl jugak

Pendapat tentang pemakaian make up?
naturally would be nice..just tanak bgi muka nmpak pucat sgt..if too much..owhh menakowtkannzzz

Pernah dimake up oleh pro? (kedai kosmetik etc.)
afida darling..pro gak tu~ haha..my future mak andam for free..~ kn fida kn..haha

Pernah make up orang?
nope..tak reti

Sukakan set make up camne?
silky girl okkayhla..~ affordable..

nota kaki: owhh why does those words still in black?? ohho changed the font colours oredi..cehh! sile2 la pepandai highlight klau nk baca tu ekk~~

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails