Sunday, March 22

just play Helen Keller

the clock strikes four
im still staring blankly at the door.
im happy yet i'd drown in the sorrow
of the 'story' that has give me a blow.
concern, consent...

does he know my pretense?


take a deep breath and
just play Helen Keller....
so what if he got her

he knows whats best for him

the smile that he'll seam

n show to me the phosphorescent beam..


♥♥ true love is when you always want your loved ones to be happy whether it includes you or not..~ there's always a beauty in walking away~ ♥♥

nota kaki:
nk emo buleyh?
huu teremo wpun da usaha sgt utk tanak emo..huk3 tekanannye..time's futile n beauty still matters..why does dat keep ringing in my head even widout any mention about it..hmm hmm hmm..what else to do..priority Sara..academic first..then smile and be happy owezzz~~ menarilah dn tros tertawa..walau dunia tak seindah syurga..chaiiyoookkk!!! dh! sambung wat keje jom..

8 comments:

♥ p a a n i ♥ said...

tu btul ke kucen? wakakka

Mr Apam said...

wah...cik sara lum tido lg ek... dh lewat nih....samalh..br hbs wat keja ni.... ni br hbs ...jap lg nk tido da...tgk ada entry baru lk.... wah cik sara tiba2 pg ni ckp psl true love...hehe..ada makna tu..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

eppygurl..hehe nmpak cam tak btol ekk? ntohlee..amek kat tenet..

armin..emm tokleyh tido..jiwa kacau cket, nk wat keje pn tak concentrate daa..poetic jap sy..heee mmg ade mkna...deep ones tpi hnya org yg berkaitn je leyh fhm..if he aint dat blurry to understand a free verse, clear poem laa..huhu

Iwan Shah Zainal said...

bunyik kecewa....relax...be cool...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hee~ ade bunyik ek?? emm a bit laa..but im okkkay daa..mls nk fikir sgt..thanx..~~

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

i wont have any objection for dat..soooo true..yeah! face it, what else to do..
ku akui kelemahan diri
kuinsafi kekurangan ini..huu

Anonymous said...

but ur true love keeps hurting u kn?
let it go & move on.
let someone else found u n cherish ur kindness.
praying the best for u
smile always like u used to be, that's one great thing in u that i'll nvr 4get.
be strong my girl.

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

erkk..why u neva dare to reveal urself ya anonymous?
nway thanx for d advices n concern..i appreciate it yet i noe how to deal wid myself..
n 2 b frank..im stronger since im not ur girl anymore..^_^



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails