Monday, March 2

ku sedeyh tpi tak mengapa..seb bek ade U44..

suppose to be sleeping already but just a little tid bits of what had happened today..
a day to remmber..pgi tdi cam biasa la kalut sakan..MyEm0.CoMterbangun lmbat wpun klas kol 9..but Alhamdulillah we still manage to be there on time..then the lecturer is frantically trying to fit in extra 3 hours in our schedule for replacement class..Photobucketaiyaakkk..i got so confuse so depressed thinking of the lack of time n da abundance of homework..MyEm0.Comoh my...plez gimme strength to fit in everything, to have da strength to finish everything before the deadlines..or i'll be dead myself..MyEm0.Comwawawawa..help me mummy..~~

during songs n poetry session, our group had been chosen to present in front of the classroom about the objectives and activities that we have to create to elicit the objectives. our content was not that strong, da only best part is dat we gotta sing d song:

my favourite colour is yellow
my favourite number is two
my favourite flavour is chocolate
and my favourite person is you..
mummy oh mummy
my favourite person is u, is u..
mummy oh mummy..my favourite person is you..

yeay~ Photobucketi happily sang dat song..n then we got the result for our 1st quiz..Alhamdulillah i scored quite well even though i feel like i did it badly..syukur sgt..emm when we overly happy at certain point, we might get sad at certain point as well~~Photobucket

we have to go to IPIK n go back home by cab cause our 'beloved' HEP suddenly making a rule that no cars are allowed to park at the TESL block..MyEm0.Comas if there are hundreds lecturers n no space for student to park at all..harrrooo~~MyEm0.Com
neva mind la..so my housmets decided to go by cab everyday so we separated 3,4..so da trios meet up wid madam khalidah, means that they'll be home quite late.. that very evening i amble leisurely wid my beloved princess afida when suddenly we saw our beloved cabby friends in somebody's car leaving d 2 of us behind..MyEm0.Comwe thought emm sokkay, dat guy will only send them to the bus stop down there..but sadly, we only saw utaya waiting for the bus..huk3 sob3..sedeyhla hati kami..emm sokkaylah maybe we'll got the cab in time..no need to fuss over small things..then waited for like nearly 30 minutes,MyEm0.Com we saw a cab coming from the opposite direction n came into IPIK..so we thought, its okkay, later when the cab came back, the driver will surely pick us up..oh my......my heart nearly broken seeing da girls in there...MyEm0.Comd trios happily waving us gudbye..waaa..cab ku dicuri housmet sndiri..nehi..mengapa hrus begini kesedihan atas kesinambungan kegembiraan yg harus daku rasaiMyEm0.Comoh my....dugaan apekah ini..MyEm0.Commengapa daku rasa hatiku terluka..??MyEm0.Com n unexpectedly, after 2 years of not using its service....

aku ngan fida nek U44 balik umah ikut Utaya..MyEm0.Comwawwawawawa..we dun wanna take risk of waiting for cab forever by only 2 of us..sedeyhhh~ tpi tapela..bile da smpai kat lif cemara adah dearest call, nk tnya ktorg da dpt cab lom..she does concern bout us..MyEm0.Comklau la ktorg stuck kat sna gik, mesti adah mai dgn kelisanye..tq dearie~~ MyEm0.Com

marahla sekejap..kecik hati sedeyyhh segala..tpi bile dgn close friends ney pasaan tu slalunye kejap jek..nk marah lama mana klau setiap msa ko akn tgk muke diorg kn...so tape la..dugaan org2 berpuasa katenyeee~~ dpt nek rapidKL..da dekat 2 thun tak naik..last time naik pn tak ingt nk gi mna..if menda ni tak jdi, makin lama la kami tak nek rapid..kan fida kannn? jom nyanyi shame2 lagu tema kte tdi..i wil survivee~~ yeeeaahh..
Oh no, not.I. I will survive

Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive;

I've got all my life to live,

I've got all my love to give and I'll survive,

I will survive. Hey hey.

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart

Kept trying' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart

nota kaki: Photobucket what a day..tpi shaye ttp akn tidoq ngan senyumannn..praying for a better day 2morrow..insyaAllah...~~ wokeyh..tidoq dlu..nitez all Photobucket

4 comments:

Qarl said...

aku hmpir lupa u44 tu ape...

ingatkan u mobile..

hahaha

ingatkan jln kaki dr bus station smpai cemara!!

kalo jln kaki, mst smpai2 trus berbuka

lol

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

caitt taw la skang da tak pndang pn rapid KL tuh

hahaha..taw tape..gile ke ape nk jln kaki smpai cemara?
mati kering aku smpai2 umah gituu~~

adah uchida said...

sori ma dear...rs guilty gak..n i noe mst kn sumph sranah n sgala ng both of u..tp dak kecik sdah xlarat lg..xsihat kate nyer..sori byk2 kali..k..wont do dat again..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

ishh3..dats a big accusation..keluhan mmg kluar dri mulut ktorg yg jatuh bertimpa2 batu bata tpi taklaaa smpai smph srnh sgl..tak bek taw..sy hnya sumpah seranah pda mreka yg sepatutnye..neva did dat to any of u girlss laa..

biasalaaa..sometimes things happen out of our control but who are we to decide kn...

sokkay..we noe u'll feel dat way..dun be..syg kamoo slalu~~



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails