Monday, March 23

reply to my wish: i'll write my words by kyox...

klik sini..utk rujukan asal pd crap yg cik sara tulis previously..briefly its a love poem about my wish of having the love of my life..jiwang mode laa..

my wish~
To hold you close to have you near
To have my breath against your ear
Whispering the words I long to say
that i couldn't do now in any thinkable way
If i've the courage..let my wish to be sheered
Will i have u forever..? for worse even for better......

thanx sooo much to mr.kyox coz wrote a reply to it..klik
sini to his wonderful poetic blog

Say I love you;
Say forever I'll have you,
Will you believe in the words,
that creep around our delusional mind?
If you believe,
I'll never stop writing our love
If you believe,
I'll write your wishes come true
Keep on believing in my words,
I'll write your love
I'll write your wishes come true.


..teh syg..dats soo sweet..i wish 'he' was u..i wish 'he' cud write my wishes to come true...but i guess wishes will stay as wishes only..
nota kaki: emo~~ dan tertekan...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its 'his' loss..u'll find someone better..

kyox said...

haha..darling~~one day you'll found him~~~

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

anonymous..tq 4 ur concern..but do u mind..for me dat sounds sarcastic..

kyox..thanx syg 4 writing my wish to come true..~~ sgt shukee..i'll definitely tell u when i found him..then u've to write another poem for me..hahaha..

kyox said...

nhahah..no, tat time ask him to write! no poem x yah harap nak kahwin!wkakakakakakakakakak

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

wahhh! haha...aku kna carik org yg reti tulis poem..klau tak..abesla tak kawen..teh tak bgi..uwaaaa~

Mr Apam said...

perch...cik sara..masih still dlm mood love lg yup...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

armin..a bit laa..chentaku complicated..umpama mentari saje..cahayanye ku perlukn tpi kadg2 kehngatnnye mmbakar hati..wahhh~ puitis sungguh daku..

loveispurple..wife-of-shakespeare?? wahh! dats too much..taklaaa biasa je..merepek je manyak..teh ttp shakyoxpeare..! solute dye...hehehe~~



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails