Tuesday, March 31

Angel..~

warghhh..we woke up too early or what?? we have to be in college by 6.15.. so we soke up realllly early n shivering of cold taking our bath early in the morning..(melalak dulu dua rangkap lagu angel bru mandi..hehe) hahaha...never mindla..while waiting for the subuh, just want to share the lyrics of the sweet song 'Angel, by Atilia'..who is Atilia? come on, she's the famous Salamiah Hassan's daughter.. The song is one of the OST of 'Talentime', sang by Melur who falls in love with Mahesh who is blind and deaf. Sooo sweeetttt..one particular poem that was mention in the story that i still remember vividly is

"if the moon can come lingering in the morning so bright, why can't the sun do the same at night?"


Angel
by
Atilia

angel
i have a dream of u i cant define
u've been on my mind
dont go
i'll b lost widout u by my side
lost n on my own...
yeah im falling 4 an angel

angel
ur brightest star is shining next to mine
every nite n day
do u noe
stars explode n then they fade away
then they fade away
yeah im falling for an angel 2x

wud u plez b my baby
come by and i lay u down
im loving u when u say, 'i love u too'
wud u plez b my honey
im sorry dat i let u down
ur eyes r breakin my heart in 2
break my heart in 2

angel
may d one above us keep u safe
4 d rest of days
if HE knows
how i love d smile up on ur face
when u're here to stay
yeah im falling for an angel 3x

nota kaki: will be going to Hartamas today..teaching year 4 advanced students..huuu nervous lorr..huuu pray for my luck please~~

3 comments:

Cikgu Ije said...

good luck dear!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

tq ije...~
i had so much fun today..hehe nti da de gmbar i'l share..~

Anonymous said...

cik sara..mengajar mmg amat la sgt best!!!
;DD



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails