Wednesday, March 18

tagged by nanie


sorry guys~~~hehee tiada paksaan di sini tp if u really are my friends, reply my tagg~~!!
amaran keras dripada cik nanie..haha yeah, u're my friend dear..cik sara jwb jugak neyh..sementara nk pi test linguistic neyh..release tension jappp..~~

If someone says "are you okay" you say?
rite now?? hmm okkayh sajje~


What do you like in a guy/girl?
sense of humour, honesty n modesty..


What is your life's purpose?
try da best to get da best in life n afterlife

What's your motto?
no aji no motto2 neyh...gugur rambut kang mkn ajinomoto..hahaha

What do your friends think of you?
i dunno, ask them laa..


What do your parents think of you?
bru tepon mak, mak kate sarah ngade cam budak kecik..esp klau time nk jwb exam..haha..

What do you think about very often?
hmm lately? stupid things n time management..byk keje seyhhh

What do you think about your best friend?
i love them so much wpun kdg2 jrg contact..well, we undergo our own path of living but dat doesn't mean we aren't bestfriend anymore..cik sara sayyang seme same ajje~

What is your life story?
nak kna tulis kew? hmmm long story mattteee.. tggu cik sara wat buku bibiliography ekk

What do you want to be when you grow up?
somebody's me..haha..hopefully a successful person lorr..n having happiness all d way..

What do you think when you see the person you like?
the person i like? or love? hehe..true love is when i want dat person to be happy always, whether it includes me or not...~ klau person yg i like tu..biasa2 jela..harap2nye dye bahagia

You dance at your wedding?
hmm good idea einh?? tango satttuuu..hehe

What is your hobby/interest?
emm i love cat, love music love surfing da net..


What is your biggest fear?
secret

What is your biggest secret?
lagi la secret

What do you want right now?
emm..hehe secret jugak

What do you think of your friends?
my happiness..

What will you post this as?
tagged by nanie

mangsa-mangsa ak seterusnya:
hmm..tak nak tag shape2 laa...bz dowh skang..shian diorg..lgipn nanie da tag seme2 mereka

nota kaki: hehe post paling cepat pnh cik sara wat..5 minit jek..haha..mmg jwpn straight on d spot..jujur ikhlas dri hati la tuh..ngee~ mekaseyh cik nanie for d tag..

No comments:



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails