Friday, March 20

The Sweet Escape: Sirah Junjungan..Tahajud Cinta


wokeyh as i'd posted on previous entry, me n my friends went to watch an Islamic theater at Istana Budaya. our seats were 2nd row from the stage. Briefly the theater was about the life of our Beloved Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. frankly i'm impressed cos in spite of all the limitation dat she need to follow, (can't show faces of our Beloved Prophet n people who are close to him like Siti Khadijah, Saidina Ali, His Grandson and all, cannot be too vivid n inserting any sense of humour, giving moral values n recapturing the Sirah of the Prophet correctly) Erma Fatima had succeeded to capture my attention all the way through..it's a great theater, worth the money n d waiting to watch it..plus we got the part where Dato' Siti as the guest artist..so..now..kodak momentosMyEm0.CoM~

kami
da best thing to do in a traffic jam: kodak momentosss lgik..hehe
my seat..beside nana..2nd row tuu..cik sara ngan nana siap leyh kira lgi labuci2 kat baju Dato' Siti ye msa dye ngah nyanyi..hahaha
wif our favourite actor for the show..Rebecca as Hendon..lakonn yg sgt berkesan wpun part dye cket jek..very impressive..sampai skang terdengar2 lagi suara dye ketawa..waaa...menakowtttkannzzz~
'Siti Khadijah'..waa..channtek sgt Vanida Imran..light make up je..n she's very friendly too..

kredit to Erma Fatima..n Dato' Siti..sgt merdu suaramuuu..bajumu juga sgt shannnteekk..wahh! First time tgk Siti nyanyi live n very close to me plak tu..

all the people for the theater...bayangknla ramai2 camni leyh cooperate n produce such a wonderful yet humble play..kagum sgt rasanye..especially with the coreograph..biarla org len komplen tak shuke ke boring ke teater neyh..cik sara ttp shuke okkayhh
eh eh eh..ngan kakashih kahhh? hahaha buleyh plak kannnzzz terjupe tanpa plan..aiyaaa..tak bitaw kat Sarah pn nk pi tgk Sirah Junjungan gakkkzz..pe daa..tpi tapelaa..dpt jupe bakal kakak ipar..haaa..tu la nk sorok2..kn da kantoi..hehe report kat mak ekkk Kang Olis??? hehehe
huu..kwn kang olis kate we got no family resemblance at all..does it? huuu ntahlaaa..ye ar..kang olis kacakk..daku tak shanntekkk...huk3...yelew3..

disini jua memori tercipta...~~ a nite to remmber...
nota kaki: fuhh..wpun bnyak benda jadi semlm, isu Acu n all..yet we still njoy the nite..hmm n dis weekend wud b a dreadful one..aduyaiii..reflection P&D, linguistic's assignment, Philosophy's assignment, practice for P&D n S&P workshop n study for S&P test on Monday..MyEm0.CoMOH MY ALLAH..huuu..give me strenght to finish dis horrible sem...huuuuu~

8 comments:

Qarl said...

gmbarzzzz terakhir

chantekss

suke sgt kan berpicnic

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

mestilaaa...hehe..kate semlm smpai seremban kn aku berpicnik..hehehe

Cikgu Ije said...

aaaa.. jeles~~~!!

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

ape yg ije jeles nye?

adah uchida said...

2 thumbs up 4 sirah junjungan..walaupon awl2 sy xikhlas kanzzz...hehehehe..erma fatima hbat r ley wat sume tuh..

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

btol3....~~
hebat kannzzz

Anonymous said...

salam..
uyo betsnye dapat gamba ngan vanida.,
pki tudung agy..
bestnye,...
study g ke?
kat ne?

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

wasalam...
a'a...besh laa n kak vee sgt friendly..kte pn jdi senang ngan dye...
yuppzzyy
study kat IPIK cheras..future teacher..
kamoo?



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails