Monday, March 30

tagged by mr. aizat

i've been tagged by my recent follower, ..::mr.Aizat::..
.. since he's my super junior (ex-maresmart batch 07/08 me batch 04/05) sokkayhla, i don't have the heart to let him down (wakaka..poyo gilerrrzzz ayat..) plus, the questions are quite simple & just a sweet escape from the hilly-dally, hanky-panky of assignments:~

5 things in my bag (bag or handbag? hehe):
♥ my purse
♥ my 2 phones..(kngkadang 1 jek klau fon stu gi ngah mengom or beg suda penohh) apekah menda hitam berbulu di bawahhh??
♥ ermm my silkygirl rose beidge compact powder n nivea cherry lipcare (heyy, im a typical girl haa~)
♥ tissue..(tpi jarang guna laa..asek bgi kat org ajje..hehe tapela bersedekah amaln mulia ekk)
♥ my keys (klau tak bwk, stahun la nk tggu kat luar C-03-05 tu tggu kanak2 ni bukak pintu..wargghh tak sanggup)

5 things in my wallet erkk purse:
♥ money money money~
♥ identification card..(wlaupun both my parents org jawa n my great grandparents really from jawa, Indon, sy pemegang kad berwarna biru bukan merah okkayh)
♥ driving licence (wlaupn masih P yg buleyh juge bermaksud 'perempuan' mahupn 'pandu perlahan' atau 'pandu penuh perhatian'...cik sara ttp berbangga..heee~)
♥ ATM cards~ (harus ade..kang ttba duit terhabes ke ms ngah shopim..tak ke naya...i remmber once ad sorg kakak beratur kat cashier dpn cik sara, ttba pusing n nk pinjam seploh hengget sbb duit dye tak ckop..aiyaakkkk maluuuu nye klau menda yg sama terjadi..tamo3)
♥ coins (nk wat gores kad topup..penting tuuu..hehe)

5 favorite things in my bedroom (which bedroom? kat cni ke kat kg..emm kat cni la ekk)
♥ my rommie!! (ade teman luahn pasaan jua umpatan dn gurauan..dyeee beshhh..)
♥ my pencil booster..(syiokkk pelok wooo)
♥ my beloved pc..(on9 b4 tidoq..haha ape jadi kat sara klau tenet tade?? my housmets je yg taw..haha..adah uchida..sila diam yew..ngee~)
♥ the sense of belonging to a room..u know, privacy kinda thing
♥ bedroom..of course i love my bedddd...(tmpat daku ke dreamland..bersama ticket pemberian seseorg..hehehehe..tp mlm ni tak diberi..makanye tidoq sajjela tak p dreamland..)

5 things I wish to do:
♥ sleeping..tomorrow we have to be in college by 6.15 for the Songs & Poetry workshop in SK Seri Hartamas.
♥ forget every *&$%#@ things that had happened lately and be given the ability to still smiling all the way.
♥ to go home..be with my mother, hugging my beloved cats and bulying my gemok younger brother..hehe miss them so much
♥ to get over this horrible, dreading sem & don't give a @#&*% about the result. huhhh..life's never been easy aite?
♥ to eat.....(huuu..teringin sgt nk mkn sesuatu n minum sesuatu..tp tak dpt2 ag.huk3..)

5 things I’m doing now:
♥ answering this tag before i go to sleep
♥ having butterfly in my stomach for tomorrow's workshop (i'll be delivering a stanza of a poem n teaching excellence proficiency students, n for being Bella the Butterfly for Wednesday's drama performance....permudahkanlah segala urusan kami , Ya Allah..)
♥ listening to my current favourite songs 1) Angel by Atilia (d one u hear from my blog now) 2) Cinta Yang ku Duga Stacy 3) Baby Don't You Break my Heart Slow, Taylor Swift
♥ lying peacefully on my mattress
♥ smiling..hahaha (sambil chatting ngan sum1 yg amatlh mengom kn..nk sepak je ase)

5 people I would like to tag:
♥ someone
♥ somebody
♥ anyone
♥ anybody
♥ no one...hehehe~

i know everybody has been very busy lately..it is already approaching the end of semester where datelines concern and examination matters..that's why won't burden them with this tag but if you're interested, please, feel free..(esp cik nanie, cik adah, cik dott yee..sabbyana pn..hapdet2 gokkk blog anda tuhhh..hehe asek nk jiwang2 ajje knnn)


nota kaki: get back to work..fuhhh...chayok2!! or shall i juz sleep? ngee~

4 comments:

kyox said...

semnpat lagi yer ko...

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

hehehehehe

sempat je teh..tension2 ngadap philo ngadap linguistic, hapdetla japp blog kesygn neyh...

Aizat said...

chottomatte!! k. sara dlm stream ape? Linguistic? TESL? Asasi BI? Sy nk sgt amik TESL!em, susah x? Is it terribly tough or simply uncomplicated?

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

erkk chottomatte tu ape aizat? hahaha
emm akk amek TESL, twinning prog mktb n UM..under kementerian pelajaran..so i'll be a future teacher later on..if u're interested u can apply wid MARA too..aizat kn anak MARA, rugi tak mintak ngan MARA, last time i applied JPA n dat was my mistake..dun do dat again..huuu

i can see dat u're English is damn excellent, hence dis course wud b soooo much fun n njoyment for u. we're not only learning bout linguistic n all about language but also some fun stuff like applying songs, poetry n drama in classroom..yet when it comes to dry subjects like psychology, pedagogy n all, it wud a bit struggle..so i can say dat dis course is fairly simple yet cud b stressful~ hope i'd explained it well..heee~ aizat dpt bape result? da apply ape je skang?



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello all..

this blog in the first place was created just as a hobby where i dump all the chronicles of my thoughts, my memories, my words, my opinions and everything that i would like to share with all my readers..but now there are soo many readers that keep following me..thanx a lot..i appreciate all of you dearly..generally this is just my personal reflection on anything that's happening around me..

hence, if anything that i'd spilled here were offensive to you, do let me know, to err is human right? you can leave or stop reading my blog if you find it not in your interest & i would like to apologize in advance if any contents of this blog are not appeal to you..


i appreciate so much every viewers, silent readers and readers, thanks a lot..keep visiting okkayh..

Lots of ♥♥, me~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails